Plastics: Math for Extruders: Program 1
- Course Format
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 71 to 142 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- IE Desktop
- Required Plugins
- MasteryNet Player
- Lesson Interactions
- Quiz Questions
- Interactive Producer
- A. Routsis
- Original Content Producer
This training is the first of a two-part program. The course will help anyone within the extrusion industry looking to expand or fine-tune his or her math skills.
Topics start with the basics of using whole numbers, negative numbers, and decimals; then continues on to refining the use of a calculator. Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division are reviewed before learning the benefits of rounding numbers and using significant figures. Finally, formulas, equations, and order of operations is defined.
This course is in the Advantage™ format, to read about Advantage™ features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Rich multimedia presentation with interactions and quiz
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All persons within the extrusion industry.
- Whole Numbers and Negative Numbers
- Using a Calculator
- Rounding Numbers
- Significant Figures
- Formulas, Equations & the Order of Operations
- Identify whole numbers.
- Define how decimals are represented and used worldwide.
- Associate the buttons of calculators with their respective functions.
- Perform addition.
- Perform subtraction.
- Perform multiplication.
- Perform division.
- Choose procedures for rounding numbers to appropriate place value.
- Identify the number of digits within a calculation that have certainty.
- Properly perform complex calculations.