Plastics: Injection Molding Basics 1: Machine (Brazilian Portuguese)
- Course Format
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 63 to 126 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- IE Desktop
- Required Plugins
- MasteryNet Player
- Lesson Interactions
- Quiz Questions
- Interactive Producer
- A. Routsis Associates
- Original Content Producer
- A. Routsis Associates
This course, the first of a three-part training series presented in Brazilian Portuguese, provides a general understanding of the injection molding machine, using 3D animation to demonstrate the inner workings of the machine to easily convey otherwise complex concepts. Specific content cites important safety precautions for working around injection molding machines, gives an introduction to the injection molding process, introduces machine types and the different modes of operation, discusses the components of the injection molding machine and their respective functions, and provides general procedures for starting up and shutting down a molding machine.
This course is in the Advantage™ format, to read about Advantage™ features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Rich multimedia presentation with interactions and quiz
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Brazilian Portuguese-speaking employees working or planning to work with injection molding within the plastics industry. While the basic injection molding series is ideal for new hires, it also serves as an excellent refresher course for anyone involved in plastics processing.
- Safety: Molding Environment
- Safety: Machine Guards and Shields
- Introduction to the Molding Process
- Molding Machine Types
- Modes of Operation
- Machine Components: Base
- Machine Components: Injection Unit
- Machine Components: Clamping Unit
- Machine Components: Controls
- Start Up Procedures
- Shut Down Procedures
- Recognize that an injection molding environment contains many dangers.
- Know the different safety features of an injection molding machine.
- Describe the process by which plastic pellets are transformed into molded parts.
- Know that machines are either hydraulic, electric, or a combination of both.
- Understand the three modes of operation; manual, semi-automatic, and automatic.
- Identify the base of an injection molding machine and what it's comprised of.
- Identify the injection unit of a molding machine and what it's comprised of.
- Identify the clamping unit of an injection molding machine.
- Identify the control panel of an injection molding machine and its use.
- Know the general start up procedures that apply to most molding machines.
- Know how to correctly shut down an injection molding machines.