Plastics: Single Screw Extrusion: Problem Solving
- Course Format
- Product ID
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Training Time ?
- 25 to 50 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- IE Desktop
- Required Plugins
- MasteryNet Player
- Lesson Interactions
- Quiz Questions
- Interactive Producer
- A. Routsis
- Original Content Producer
- A. Routsis Associates
Tailored for Single Screw Extruders, these training courses provide specific information for all extruders from blown film to profile extrusion. Whether you use single stage or vented extruders, the information will relate to the equipment, materials, and processes operating at your facility.
This training series with help teach any employee the concepts relating to the machine, material, process, quality, startup, shutdown, problem solving, material handling as well as the correct terminology associated with Single Screw Extrusion.
This course is in the Advantage™ format, to read about Advantage™ features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Rich multimedia presentation with interactions and quiz
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
For all personnel involved in Single Screw Extrusion.
- The Goal of Problem Solving
- Problem Solving: Step 1
- Problem Solving: Step 2
- Problem Solving: Step 3
- Problem Solving: Step 4
- Other Problem Solving Rules
- Know that problem solving is finding the right answer in the shortest time.
- Know how to perform step one: identify, isolate, and ignore.
- Know how to perform step two: pick a solution.
- Know how to perform step three: to take action.
- Know how to perform step four: check the results.
- Identify two other good rules to follow when troubleshooting.