Blueprint Reading: Introduction to Engineering Drawings
- Course Format
- Product ID
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Training Time ?
- 38 to 76 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- IE Desktop
- Required Plugins
- MasteryNet Player
- Lesson Interactions
- Quiz Questions
- Interactive Producer
- A Routsis
- Original Content Producer
- A. Routsis Associates
This training, the first in a six part series, is designed to develop abilities needed to accurately locate and interpret dimensions on engineer drawings. Based on ANSI standards, the course incorporates input from a broad industrial population.
In program 1: Introduction to Engineering Drawings, users learn the six principal views of a third-angle projection; identify the ISO symbols for third-angle and first-angle projections; learn to recognize and work with auxiliary views, partial views, and enlarged views ; and will then be able to determine which line takes precedence over another.
This course is in the Advantage™ format, to read about Advantage™ features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Rich multimedia presentation with interactions and quiz
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Anyone working with engineering drawings.
- Drafting and Standards
- Working Drawings
- Title Block
- Multiview Drawings
- Visible Lines and Hidden Lines
- Dimensions and Tolerances
- Be familiar with engineerings drawings.
- Understand the concept of drafting.
- Recognize the types of engineering drawings.
- Properly utilize the scale within a given drawing.
- Locate and recognize the revision of a given print.
- Recognize which type of view, or views, appear on a drawing.
- Identify the types of lines that appear on a drawing.
- Understand dimensions and their respective tolerances.