Blueprint Reading: Dimensions and Tolerances, Part 2
- Course Format
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 36 to 72 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- IE Desktop
- Required Plugins
- MasteryNet Player
- Lesson Interactions
- Quiz Questions
- Interactive Producer
- A Routsis
- Original Content Producer
In part 2, learners locate and interpret dimensions specified by chain, baseline, and direct dimensioning methods. They also learn to identify a datum feature and explain its purpose; explain how maximum material condition (MMC) and least material condition (LMC) apply to internal and external features; calculate allowance; and identify a surface finish specification.
This course is in the Advantage™ format, to read about Advantage™ features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Rich multimedia presentation with interactions and quiz
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Anyone working with engineering drawings.
- Dimensioning Methods: Chain
- Dimensioning Methods: Baseline
- Dimensioning Methods: Direct
- Mating Part Features: Maximum Material Condition
- Mating Part Features: Least Material Condition
- Mating Part Features: Classes of Fit
- Mating Part Features: Allowance
- GD&T Feature Control Frame
- Surface Finish Specifications
- Recognize when chain dimensioning is used.
- Recognize when baseline dimensioning is used.
- Recognize when direct dimensioning is used.
- Calculate MMC for mating part features.
- Calculate LMC for mating part features.
- Identify which class of fit is being dimensioned.
- Calculate an allowance between two part features.
- Identify the different components of a feature control frame.
- Know how surface finish characteristics are specified.