Blueprint Reading: Part Feature Specifications
- Course Format
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 49 to 98 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- IE Desktop
- Required Plugins
- MasteryNet Player
- Lesson Interactions
- Quiz Questions
- Interactive Producer
- A Routsis
- Original Content Producer
- A. Routsis Associates
This training is the last of a six part series, designed to develop abilities needed to accurately locate and interpret dimensions on engineering drawings. All courses are based on ANSI standards and incorporate input from a broad industrial population.
In this last course, the user learns to identify twelve of the most common part features on a drawing; and learns how to correctly interpret part specifications.
This course is in the Advantage™ format, to read about Advantage™ features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Rich multimedia presentation with interactions and quiz
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Anyone working with engineering drawings.
- Counterbore, Countersink, Counterdrill and Spotface
- Key, Keyseat and Keyway
- Fillet and Round
- Screw Threads
- Thread Specifications: Imperial
- Thread Specifications: Metric
- Know how holes are specified on a drawing.
- Identify counterbores, countersinks and counterdrills.
- Recognize how slots are dimensioned on a drawing.
- Identify internal and external chamfers on a drawing.
- Know how knurled patterned are specified.
- Know how knurled patterned are used.
- Identify keys, keyseats, and keyways on a drawing.
- Recognize how fillets and rounds are dimensioned.
- Identify the different types of screw threads used on drawings.
- Identify Imperial screw thread specifications on a drawing.
- Identify Metric screw thread specifications on a drawing.