Plastics: Twin Screw Extrusion: Problem Solving
- Course Format
- Product ID
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Training Time ?
- 26 to 52 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- IE Desktop
- Required Plugins
- MasteryNet Player
- Lesson Interactions
- Quiz Questions
- Interactive Producer
- A. Routsis
- Original Content Producer
- A. Routsis Associates
Problem Solving and Troubleshooting training, the last in the Twin Screw Extrusion series, is designed for anyone working in a production environment. These programs use 3D animation and actual production footage to demonstrate complex concepts. Important safety precautions are stressed throughout these training programs.
This final series course focuses on getting the right answer in the shortest time, and details easy to follow problem solving steps and rules.
Tailored for Twin Screw Extruders, these training courses provide specific information for profile, pipe, or compounding extruders. Whether you use a co-rotating or counter rotating extruder, the information will relate to the equipment, materials, and processes operating at your facility.
This training series with help teach any employee the concepts relating to the machine, material, process, quality, startup, shutdown, problem solving, material handling as well as the correct terminology associated with Twin Screw Extrusion.
This course is in the Advantage™ format, to read about Advantage™ features click here.
For all personnel involved in Twin Screw Extrusion.
- The Goal of Problem Solving
- Problem Solving: Step 1
- Problem Solving: Step 2
- Problem Solving: Step 3
- Problem Solving: Step 4
- Other Problem Solving Rules
- Know that problem solving is finding the right answer in the shortest time.
- Know how to perform step one: identify, isolate, and ignore.
- Know how to perform step two: pick a solution.
- Know how to perform step three: to take action.
- Know how to perform step four: check the results.
- Identify two other good rules to follow when troubleshooting.