GD&T: Basic Principles
- Course Format
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 37 to 74 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- IE Desktop
- Required Plugins
- MasteryNet Player
- Lesson Interactions
- Quiz Questions
- Interactive Producer
- A Routsis
- Original Content Producer
- A. Routsis Associates
This training program, "Basic Principles", is the first of a four part series that builds the ability to read and interpret GD&T symbols.
During this initial course, the user learns the GD&T definition and benefits; basic terminologies used; and the maximum and least material condition. Topics also focus on clearance, interference, and transition fits.Understanding the international engineering language of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing is essential for communicating in the global marketplace.
This course is in the Advantage™ format, to read about Advantage™ features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Rich multimedia presentation with interactions and quiz
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Anyone who needs to understand the international engineering language of Geometric Dimensions and Tolerancing.
- Geometric Characteristics
- Geometric Tolerances
- Basic Dimensions
- Material Condition
- Know the importance of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing.
- Know the advantages of using GD&T over conventional systems.
- Use the boundaries of a geometric tolerance zone.
- Recognize a datum target symbol.
- Identify basic dimensions on a part drawing.
- Identify the MMC and LMC conditions of an external or internal feature.