GD&T: Interpreting GD&T Symbols
- Course Format
- Product ID
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Training Time ?
- 30 to 60 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- IE Desktop
- Required Plugins
- MasteryNet Player
- Lesson Interactions
- Quiz Questions
- Interactive Producer
- A Routsis
- Original Content Producer
- A. Routsis Associates
In this course, the user learns about diameter symbols, coordinate vs. position system tolerance zones, and the effect of material condition on size of geometric tolerance.
This course is in the Advantage™ format, to read about Advantage™ features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Rich multimedia presentation with interactions and quiz
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Anyone who needs to understand the international engineering language of Geometric Dimensions and Tolerancing.
- Feature Control Frame
- MMC Principle
- LMC Principle
- Regardless of Feature Size Principle
- Datum References
- Know all of the compartments used within a feature control frame.
- State the maximum material condition principle.
- State the least material condition principle.
- Determine if a feature control frame contains a material conditioner modifier.
- Know how datum references are listed and interpreted.