GD&T: Profile, Runout and Location Tolerances
- Course Format
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 45 to 90 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- IE Desktop
- Required Plugins
- MasteryNet Player
- Lesson Interactions
- Quiz Questions
- Interactive Producer
- A Routsis
- Original Content Producer
- A. Routsis Associates
This is the last of a four part training series for Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing, which builds the ability to read and interpret GD&T symbols. Understanding the international engineering language of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing is essential for communicating in the global marketplace.
This course focuses on profile tolerances and runout tolerances; position concentricity, and symmetry.
This course is in the Advantage™ format, to read about Advantage™ features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Rich multimedia presentation with interactions and quiz
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Anyone who needs to understand the international engineering language of Geometric Dimensions and Tolerancing.
- Profile of a Surface, Profile of a Line
- Circular Runout
- Total Runout
- Location of Holes
- Radial Hole Pattern
- Coaxial Features
- Projected Tolerance Zone
- Composite Feature Control Frame
- Use and interpret the profile of a surface or line.
- Use circular runout to control part surface.
- Know when total runout is used within a part drawing.
- Identify and interpret position tolerances for holes on a part drawing.
- Calculate the virtual condition of a coaxial feature.
- Identify when a projected tolerance zone is used.
- Identify when a composite feature control frame is used on a drawing.
- Identify and interpret when a concentricity tolerance is used on a drawing.
- Identify and interpret when a symmetry tolerance is used on a drawing.