Back to Course List
Hotel Motel Housekeeping Safety
- Course Format
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 27 to 54 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- IE Desktop
- Required Plugins
- MasteryNet Player
- Lesson Interactions
- Quiz Questions
- Interactive Producer
- Digital-2000, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- _Digital-2000, Inc.
This training instructs the housekeeping employee in specific safety hazards. Included are cleaning techniques, chemical use, back injury prevention, and more.
This course is in the Advantage™ format, to read about Advantage™ features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Rich multimedia presentation with interactions and quiz
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Training for all hotel and motel housekeeping personnel.
The course presents the following topical areas:
- Introduction To Housekeeping Safety
- Accident and Injury Prevention
- Cleaning Furniture
- Handling Sharp Objects
- Housekeeping Safety Overview
Intended Performance Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course you will be better prepared to:
- Understand the importance of hotel housekeeping responsibilities.
- Utilize basic knowledge of accident prevention.
- Be a safety inspector in every room.
- Take safety precautions while cleaning.
- Take responsibility for your work at all times.