Food Handling: Sanitation in the Food Industry
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Training Time ?
- 19 to 29 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- Android, Chrome, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, FireFox, Safari Mac OS, Safari iOS, Blackberry
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- Digital-2000, Inc.
From fast food restaurants to haute bistros, proper food sanitation can be the difference between a fine meal and salmonella. Knowing how to protect customers from such harmful contaminants will help to make your workplace a safe and delicious success.
The training video, "Sanitation in the Food Industry," accordingly delineates kitchen cleaning and disinfecting procedures, food handling techniques and methods for maintaining personal hygiene. This aligns with OSHA's guidelines, which likewise promote best cooking and storage practices in an effort to combat the spread of food-borne illnesses.
Through incident reenactments, the program duly exemplifies unsafe food handling scenarios and how to counter them.
Sanitation is an ongoing way of life, a necessity both in the home and at your kitchen station. Use this video to ensure the safety of your employees and the diners they serve.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All workers in the food industry.
- Cleaning and Sanitation Procedures
- Food Temperature
- Handling Raw Foods
- Personnel Training and Personal Hygiene
- Outside Surroundings and Cleaning
- Pest Control