Hazard Communication Training for Employees
- Course Format
- Product ID
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Training Time ?
- 32 to 64 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- IE Desktop
- Required Plugins
- MasteryNet Player
- Lesson Interactions
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Interactive Producer
- ERI Safety
- Original Content Producer
- Educational Resources, Inc. (Safety)
This training program focuses on understanding chemical hazards at your worksite. It is crutial to know the hazards of the chemicals you work with; and what safety precautions to take that will protect you from chemical hazards.
Course content provides details about the hazard communication written plan, container labels, and Material Safety Data Sheets. Other topics include routes of entry, chronic and acute chemical exposures, personal protection, and handling and storage procedures.
This course is in the Advantage™ format, to read about Advantage™ features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Rich multimedia presentation with interactions and quiz
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- CEUs awarded
Hazardous Chemicals and Routes of Entry
- Hazardous chemicals
- Routes of entry
- Working with Chemical Labels
- NFPA, HMIS and Other Labels
- NFPA labels
- HMIS labels
- Other labels
Material Safety Data Sheets
- Manufacturer's name and contact information
- Identity of the chemical & hazardous ingredients
- Physical and chemical characteristics
- Fire and explosion hazard data
- Reactivity data
- Health hazard data
- Emergency and first aid procedures
- Safe handling and use
- Exposure control measures
The Written Hazard Communication Plan
- Using the Written Hazard Communication Plan
- Recognize hazardous chemicals.
- Use the information found on a manufacturer's chemical label.
- Work with the information on NFPA, HMIS, and other types of chemical labels.
- Use Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Use the Hazard Communicatin Plan to prevent hazardous exposures.
Mastery awards 0.1 CEUs to participants who successfully complete this program.Mastery Technologies, Inc. has been approved as an Authorized Provider by: The International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) IACET - 1760 Old Meadow Road, Suite 500
McLean, VA 22102