Hazard Communication Training for Employees
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Training Time ?
- 16 to 18 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- Chrome, IE, Firefox
- Required Plugins
- Flash Player
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- Educational Resources, Inc. (Safety)
Many workplaces store and use hazardous chemicals. By viewing this training video you will understand the potential dangers of hazardous chemicals. You will learn how to identify hazardous chemicals, and where to find information about handling them safely.
Through this online course, you will learn about the Written Hazard Communication Program. This program is in compliance with OSHA standard 1910.1200, called Hazard Communication. It requires employers to provide information and training for employees who may be exposed to hazardous chemicals at work. The program includes the locations of hazardous chemicals, a Written Hazard Communication Plan with a list of hazardous chemicals it contains, and all Material Safety Data Sheets.
Your awareness of the risks and safe practices using hazardous chemicals will help to maintain a safer work environment for you and your coworkers.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All Employees and Workers
- Hazardous Chemicals and Routes of Entry
- Chemical Labels
- NFPA, HMIS and Other Labels
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- The Written Hazard Communication Plan