- Course Format
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 45 to 95 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari
- Required Plugins
- Flash Player
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Interactive Producer
- Marcom, Ltd.
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
This asbestos safety course covers the health risks associated with asbestos. Your workers will learn where asbestos can be found, how to distinguish between the different types of asbestos, and how to prevent disturbances. They will also learn what PPE should be worn to protect themselves from exposure to asbestos. This asbestos awareness training meets the majority of the requirement for OSHA's regulation for Class IV employees.
OSHA REGULATION: 29 CFR 1910.1001.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Rich multimedia presentation with interactions and quiz
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
For employees who work around materials containing asbestos.
- What Is Asbestos?
- Limiting Exposure to Asbestos
- Monitoring Asbestos-Containing Materials
- Preventing Asbestos "Disturbances"
- Handling Asbestos (for Authorized Personnel)
- Decontamination after Handling
- Asbestos Management Programs
- Understand the health risks associated with exposure to asbestos.
- Know how to recognize potential asbestos-containing materials.
- Know how to prevent exposure to asbestos fibers.
- Understand how to handle asbestos when necessary.