Forklift: Driving Safety
- Course Format
- Product ID
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Training Time ?
- 22 to 33 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- IE Desktop
- Required Plugins
- MasteryNet Player
- Lesson Interactions
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Interactive Producer
- Multimedia Access, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- Multi-Media Access, Inc. (MMAX)
This course is in the Advantage™ format, to read about Advantage™ features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Rich multimedia presentation with interactions and quiz
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- CEUs awarded
All forklift operators.
- Starting Your Shift
- Rules of The Road
Follow proper shift startup procedures.
- Identify when to perform inspections.
- Explain what to do with a forklift in need of repair that is unsafe
- Identify the areas of the forklift that must be checked daily.
- Identify vehicle types used in your facility.
- Cite the importance of correct types of tires.
- Identify refueling and battery charging procedures.
Obey the rules for pedestrians and obstructions.
- Identify your plant's traffic and safety rules.
- Identify the safe turning rules.
- Indicate the rules for forklifts and emergency vehicles.
- State the rule for the safe distance.
- State the rules for passing a forklift.
- Define when a forklift is unattended.
- Explain what to do when a forklift is left unattended.
- Cite the safety rules for operating a forklift on an elevator.
- Cite some of the rules for operating a motorized hand truck.
Avoid forklift accidents.
- Identify general rule for driving a forklift on a grade or ramp.
- Explain how to drive across railroad tracks.
- State minimum distance between a parked forklift an railroad tracks
- List the precautions before driving a forklift onto a docked truck.
- Agree to stay away from the edge of the dockboard.
Mastery awards 0.1 CEUs to participants who successfully complete this program.Mastery Technologies, Inc. has been approved as an Authorized Provider by: The International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) IACET - 1760 Old Meadow Road, Suite 500
McLean, VA 22102