Essential Elements of Internal Customer Service
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 18 to 23 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- Android, Chrome, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, FireFox, Safari Mac OS, Safari iOS, Blackberry
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- Telephone Doctor
In order to work with external customers effectively, the quality of customer service needs to start within your organization. Applying the same service techniques you use for your best customers to the way you interact with co-workers helps build a more productive and happy team. This online training course discusses the essential elements of internal customer service.
This course stresses the importance of treating internal customers as well as you would any external customer. Learn to recognize the personal space of others in the office, and understand how different genders, religions, cultures, and lifestyles need to be respected. Methods for working to resolve conflicts in the office are discussed and an example is provided to show application of the techniques.
Overall, this course teaches you to help meet organizational goals by treating everyone, from co-workers to customers, with respect and quality service.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- Know the Mission of Your Organization and Your Role
- Internal Service is Everyone's Responsibility
- Respect Employee Differences
- Recognize the Personal Space of Others
- Work to Resolve Conflicts
- Show Appreciation