Influencing the Interaction: 6 Practices for a More Satisfying Customer Experience
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Training Time ?
- 20 to 25 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- Android, Chrome, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, FireFox, Safari Mac OS, Safari iOS, Blackberry
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- Telephone Doctor
The online training video teaches employees how to deal with customers in a positive and rewarding manner. The video course demonstrates how pleasant customer interactions reduce the number of unsatisfied customers and potentially increase sales.
The online training illustrates the importance of using confidence to influence the customer. A confident attitude encourages the customer to trust the employee, the company and the product. The course discusses when patience may be needed during an interaction. This includes dealing with senior citizens, customers whose words may be hard to understand or who may be disabled.
The online video explains how to positively influence customers by knowing how to explain the benefits a product provides to the customer. This online course teaches employees to use positive influence in customer relations, increasing customer satisfaction and creating a more productive workplace.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate of completion
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All employees working directly with customers
- Influencing with Mood
- Influencing with Confidence
- Influencing with Patience
- Influencing with Benefits
- Influencing with Relationship-Building
- Influence with Full Attention