That's Just Rude! Exploring the Rude Matrix
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Training Time ?
- 13 to 18 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- Android, Chrome, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, FireFox, Safari Mac OS, Safari iOS, Blackberry
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- Telephone Doctor
Rudeness, we all encounter it from time to time. Do you always recognize when you are the cause? This training video examines how and why we are sometimes perceived as being rude.
While most people are not intentionally rude, an instance may occur in which you are perceived as rude. There are other times in which someone makes a conscious choice to treat someone poorly. In either case you need to acknowledge and correct the behavior. This Video On Demand training classifies rudeness into four categories, creating a model to help you recognize and end this conduct. The categories are accidental rudeness by omission or by commission and intentional rudeness by omission or by commission.
By eliminating rude workplace behavior you can be sure you are not losing customer dollars for an easily-corrected behavior. Use this workplace to help ensure positive customer experiences.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate of completion
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All those looking to improve customer service skills
- Accidental Rudeness by Omission
- Accidental Rudeness by Commission
- Intentional Rudeness by Omission
- Intentional Rudeness by Commission