Driving Safely in the Hazards of Winter
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 11 to 25 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- Android, Chrome, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, FireFox, Safari Mac OS, Safari iOS, Blackberry
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- BASC Group Inc formerly Wumbus Corporation
When your drivers lose control on an icy road, how should they respond? Turn the wheel right, turn the wheel left, hit the brakes? Better yet, what steps could be taken to minimize the risk of these incidents? Winter weather creates hazardous driving conditions one must handle with extreme care.
This training module offers a complete view of winter driving safety including how to think ahead and how to handle incident response. Participants will be reminded of winter driving essentials and build their mental toolkit to respond to unfamiliar situations and potentially dangerous incidents. Enhance your awareness of winter hazards, as the expert commentary explains helpful facts like the difference between winter storm warnings and winter storm watches.
Improving your employees' winter driving preparedness can keep your business running efficiently even in the hazardous winter months. Even more importantly, it can keep your employees safe. Make this training module a standard part of your driver safety training program.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All employees who drive for work
- Winter Driving Basics
- Winter Weather: Stay Alert
- Bad Weather: Driving Situations
- Winter Driving: Losing Control
- Driving In Wind and Fog