Bloodborne Pathogens: Always Protect Yourself
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 16 to 41 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Comprehensive Loss Management Inc (CLMI)
This online training explains the safety measures workers should practice to prevent the spread of bloodborne pathogens. A bloodborne pathogen is a disease or virus contracted through contact with body fluids, including blood. The course topics cover exposure routes, universal precautions, personal protective equipment, safe work practices, clean up/disposal and exposure follow-up procedures.
Learn how to safely react to accidents in the workplace, protect your workers from the spread of bloodborne pathogens with this training course.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- Defining Bloodborne Pathogens
- Exposure Routes
- Universal Precautions
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Safe Work Practices
- Clean Up and Disposal
- Exposure Follow-up