Hazard Communication in Construction Environments (Spanish)
- Course Format
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 45 to 100 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Required Plugins
- Flash Player
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Interactive Producer
- Marcom, Ltd.
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
This interactive online video training educates viewers about the hazardous chemicals they might encounter at a construction site. Viewers learn to identify and work safely around hazardous chemicals in a construction environment.
This video explains how to use Safety Data Sheets and explains how to work safely with hazardous chemicals. It educates viewers how to store chemicals safely and how to respond to a hazardous chemical spill. Periodic quizzes within the course ensure viewers have learned the information presented.
Informed employees work safely around toxic and hazardous chemicals. Use this video to learn how to read Hazard Communication information and apply this information to work practices.
This course has been updated to include GHS container labels and Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for GHS compliance.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Rich multimedia presentation with interactions and quiz
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All construction employees
- Safety Data Sheets, Container Labels, and the Written Hazard Communication Program
- Toxins, Corrosives and Irritants
- Flammables, Combustibles and Gases
- Carcinogens and Radiation
- Exposure Situations
- Personal Protective Equipment and Storage
- Spills and Clean-up