Backs: Back and Neck Injury Prevention
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 67 to 105 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
The course is geared for those who want to prevent back and neck injuries, or those who are experiencing back and neck problems. Dr. Richard Bunch, a licensed physical therapist and ergonomics specialist from the ISR Institute, discusses the importance of preventing these problems.
He talks about the spine and discs, potential risk factors, and the hazards of a poor work design or lack of ergonomic support. The course is rounded out by talking about the importance of proper posture and even methods employers can utilize to help prevent back and neck problems. Use this course to facilitate a safer, more comfortable and productive workplace in terms of ergonomics and the spine and neck.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
This course is intended for those who are experiencing back and neck complications and are either aware or unaware, and for those who wish to prevent these often painful and crippling injuries.
- The Spine and Discs
- Risk Factors
- Lower Back Injuries and Prevention
- Hazards and Prevention in Work Design
- Ergonomics and Lumbar Support
- Posture Relief and the McKenzie Method
- Safe Lifting
- Neck Problems
- Employers Can Help Prevent Back & Neck Injuries