Insights to Better Mentoring
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 26 to 36 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Quality Media Resources, Inc.
This online video training course explores mentoring. Real-life mentor/mentee pairs from reputable organizations discuss what mentoring has meant to them.
Viewers learn the value of mentoring from professionals who have participated in mentoring relationships. This video explores the benefits to the company, the mentor, and the mentee.
The mentor/mentee relationship is a valuable tool for developing professionals. Make your mentor experience a great one for everyone involved with the tips in this training course.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All employees in a mentor role, or who would like to be a mentor
- The Mentors
- First Steps
- The 1st Pillar of Mentoring: Inquire
- The 2nd Pillar of Mentoring: Share
- The 3rd Pillar of Mentoring: Encourage
- The 4th Pillar of Mentoring: Care
- Getting Creative