Safety: What’s Your Role?
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 18 to 28 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- AP Safety Training
All employees play a role in the safety of the workplace. This video training explores best practices for improving workplace safety.
This training explores the ripple effects of unsafe choices. This training two shows dramatic examples of how small shortcuts on safety can have damaging results. Viewers learn how their safety choices effect all workers.
Workplace safety should be the rule, not the exception. Use this video to educate employees on how to be a safety advocate.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- Bad Influences Undermine The Safety Effort
- Be A Safety Advocate
- Overcome The Temptation Of A Shortcut
- Safety Is The Rule
- The Ripple Effect Of Unsafe Acts
- Your Safety Choices And Decisions Don’t Just Affect You
- The Importance Of Speaking Up
- The Importance Of Pushing Temptation Aside
- The Negative Effects of Complacency
- Recasting Your Role To Make A Difference
- Set Good Safety Examples