I Chose To Look The Other Way: Three Stories of Workplace Safety
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 14 to 24 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- _Educational Resources, Inc. (Safety)
This program serves as a cautionary tale for individuals working in hazardous situations on a daily basis. Through three stories of safety in the workplace, this video creates awareness of the dangerous circumstances that can occur in all types of environments. More importantly, this video shows how one’s awareness, reaction and prevention techniques are the most important aspects of safety. By being aware of safety procedures, workers are able to prevent dangerous situations and react to them if they occur.
This training video is a great program for individuals working closely in any workplace. This video is followed by a short quiz to ensure the viewer understands all key materials presented.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Individuals working in high-stress and high-risk environments.
- Mill Worker Crushed in Winder
- Maintenance Worker Killed from a Fall off a Platform
- Production Worker Struck in the Head and Died
- Tragedy can Happen when you Choose to Look the Other Way