New Hire Safety Essentials
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 15 to 24 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- _Educational Resources, Inc. (Safety)
A new job means a new work environment filled with a selection of new hazards. This online video training course educates viewers about safety hazards to be aware of in a new work place.
Viewers learn about the types of safety procedures to look for when starting work in a new environment. This course covers the basics for PPE, moving equipment and machinery, HAZCOM and chemical hazards, housekeeping, fire prevention, confined space awareness, lockout and tagout awareness, bloodborne pathogens, and emergency response procedures.
The hazards that exist in a work environment are real. This course helps prepare new hires to get in the right mindset to take safety procedures seriously, while showing them the hazards and safety practices to keep in mind. Use this video to educate employees about how to safely navigate hazards in a new workplace.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All new employees
- Attitude, Awareness, and Your Responsibilities
- Paying Attention
- Specific Hazards of Moving Equipment
- Specific Hazards of Moving Parts on Machinery
- HAZCOM and Chemical Hazards
- Housekeeping and Fire Prevention
- Confined Space Awareness
- Lockout/Tagout Awareness
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Emergency Response