SPCC By The Numbers for General Industry - Concise Version
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 20 to 39 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Excal Visual Inc.
Fuels and lubricants are used by industries nationwide around the clock. This video training explores the laws, rules, regulations, and best practices for spill prevention, control, and countermeasure (SPCC).
Facilities that store, consume, handle, use, or transfer fuels and lubricants are subject to the regulations for SPCC. This training explains what must be included in an SPCC plan. Viewers see examples of proper facility operations, including different methods of spill containment and proper operation of equipment to prevent discharges.
Working with oils and oil products is a standard activity in many industries. Use this video-based training to educate employees about the best practices for spill prevention, control, and countermeasure.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 30 days to complete the course
Everyone who works with or around fuels and lubricants
- Laws, Rules And Regulations
- The Contents Of The SPCC Plan
- General Facility Operations
- Operation Of Equipment To Prevent Discharges
- Maintenance Of Equipment To Prevent Discharges
- Oil Transfers
- Discharge Procedure Protocols & Release Notification