SPCC By The Numbers for Municipalities
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 28 to 47 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Excal Visual Inc.
This training is about the Spill Prevention Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) regulations for municipalities. Oil spills or spills of hazardous material put people and the environment at risk, making it critical to understand and use work practices according to SPCC regulations.
Documentation and precise organization is incredibly important for these plans. This course addresses the types of oils used and different aspects of SPCC plans, depending on the municipal facility, although each plan has similar contents. The main topics of this course include regulations and the SPCC Plan, operations and maintenance, oil transfers, used oil and discharge procedure protocols.
The instructional video breaks down the important factors municipal employees should know about SPCC. Use this training to help ensure your compliance with Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure regulations.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All those who work in municipal facilities
- Laws, Rules and Regulations
- The SPCC Plan
- General Facility Operations
- Operation of Equipment to Prevent Discharges
- Maintenance of Equipment to Prevent Discharges
- Oil Transfers
- Used Oil Management
- Discharge Procedure Protocols & Release Notification