Bloodborne Pathogens in Commercial and Industrial Facilities
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 20 to 30 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
Anyone working in a manufacturing facility could be at risk for exposure to bloodborne pathogens. After all, if a co-worker gets hurt you might be asked for help. Whether helping an injured co-worker or cleaning up the mess from an accident, the risk of exposure to a bloodborne pathogen is there.
This training demonstrates the different types of pathogens, how they are spread, and how they are treated. An array of measures can be taken to avoid contracting these. These measures range from vaccines to general housekeeping and proper disposal of waste. OSHA regulations must be followed at workplaces to protect workers from exposure.
Learn about personal protective equipment, the risks associated with bloodborne pathogens, what pathogens are out there, and how to avoid contracting them. Learn how to work safely and avoid the spread of bloodborne pathogens.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All those working in a manufacturing facility
- Pathogens: HIV and Hepatitis
- Infection and The Exposure Control Plan
- Methods of Exposure Control
- Personal Protection and Vaccination
- Housekeeping and Regulated Waste
- Accidental Exposure Procedures