DOT: HAZMAT: General Awareness
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 19 to 29 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
The Department of Transportation (DOT) has a list of rules and requirements to ensure the safe and secure transport of hazardous materials (HAZMAT). This video training explores the rules and best practices of the transportation of hazardous materials.
This video course educates viewers about the training requirements for working with or transporting hazardous materials. Examples are shown of how to identify hazardous materials. The course also discusses shipping papers, the Emergency Response Guidebook, and the packing, loading, shipping and unloading of hazardous materials.
Improper handling of hazardous materials can result in fires, injuries, fatalities, or environmental contamination. Use this DOT training video to educate employees about the proper handling of hazardous materials.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All employees who work with hazardous materials
- Hazardous Materials Regulations
- Training Requirements
- Hazardous Materials in the Workplace
- Shipping Papers and the Emergency Response Guidebook
- Packing and Loading Hazardous Materials
- Shipping and Unloading Hazardous Materials