Compressed Gas Cylinders
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 18 to 24 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
Did you know that in today’s society it is hard to find a facility that doesn’t use compressed gas cylinders? Compressed gases are used for everything from welding operations, to maintenance activities, to healthcare, and laboratory experiments. With this training, employees will learn the different types of gases and how to work safely with compressed gas cylinders.
The training helps employees understand each label on the gas cylinders and the methods of storing gas. There are many hazards that come with handling gas cylinders, and employees gain clarity on each hazard associated with different compressed gas cylinders. The necessary safety measures are demonstrated for handling gas cylinders.
The training also provides employees with the necessary steps to take when storing gas cylinders and the precautions to take for leaks. Help ensure a safe workplace by teaching employees the safety procedures to follow when working with compressed gases.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All employees working with compressed gases
- Types of Gases and Their Cylinders
- The Hazards of Compressed Gas Cylinders and The Gases They Contain
- Storing Compressed Gas Cylinders
- Handling Cylinders Safely
- Installing Compressed Gas Cylinders
- Finding and Dealing With Leaks