Safety Housekeeping and Accident Prevention
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 15 to 25 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
Eliminating workplace hazards through safety housekeeping helps prevent accidents, injuries and even death. This safety training course gives practical ways to recognize hazards and prevent accidents by keeping the workplace clean and organized.
This course explains how having a good safety attitude creates a safer environment. Viewers also learn the importance of maintaining the work environment. Cluttered floors, debris, open drawers, and electrical cords lying across walkways are examples of trip and fall hazards. This course also reviews the safe handling of tools and equipment, hazardous materials storage and clean up, and the use of personal protective equipment.
Watch this safety training course to learn practical ways to make the work environment safer for everyone.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- Developing a Good Safety Attitude
- Maintaining Your Work Environment
- Using Tools and Equipment
- Hazardous Materials: Recognition and Storage
- Hazardous Materials: Spill Cleanup and Disposal
- Personal Protective Equipment