OSHA General Industry: Bloodborne Pathogens
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 20 to 25 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration-OSHA
This training program focuses on the identification and prevention of bloodborne pathogens. Viewers learn how to define bloodborne pathogens, as well as become aware of medical record keeping requirements. Additionally, this video review exposure routes and controls plans, and demonstrates how to implement controls and safeguards. Prevention is the main focus in this training, so the majority of this video uses examples to educate the viewer on such techniques.
As personal and professional safety is the main focus of this program, specific procedures exist for post-exposure follow-up. Tasks such as documenting routes of exposure, recording injuries when they occur, and providing risk counseling are recommended for following-up with a bloodborne pathogen infection.
This training program is perfect for any individual wanting to learn more about preventing exposure to bloodborne pathogens.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Those who work in a professional environment where the risk of being exposed to bloodborne pathogens is high.
- Defining Bloodborne Pathogens
- Exposure Routes and Control Plan
- Engineering Controls and Safeguards
- Hepatitis B Vaccination Requirements
- If Exposure Occurs
- Biohazard Warning Labels
- Training Requirements
- Medical Record Keeping Requirements