Microsoft Access 2010: Generating Reports
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 85 to 90 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
This video training course is a part of the Microsoft Access 2010 series. This video teaches viewers how to generate reports in Microsoft Access. This course demonstrates the tools available in Access 2010 to create reports. Viewers learn about the layout view, design view, and working with the report wizard. Examples are shown how to add and format the controls in a report.
Use this video to educate employees about generating reports in Access. Information is only as good as the quality of the presentation. This video teaches users how to create the report that best presents the information.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All employees who use Access
- Generating Reports
- Layout View
- Design View
- The Report Wizard
- Adding Controls to a Report
- Formatting the Controls in a Report
- Enhancing the Appearance of a Report
- Quick Print and Printing
- Print Preview