Microsoft Access 2010: Improving Forms
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 47 to 52 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
Using Microsoft Access can be challenging; learning how to navigate through forms is a start, but there may be a time when a form needs to be adjusted or updated. In this training, viewers learn all the ways to improve forms in Microsoft Access 2010.
The training is divided into major sections; Improving Forms, Restricting Data in Forms, Organizing Information with Tab Pages, Adding a Command Button, Creating a Sub Form, Displaying a Summary of Data, and Changing the Display of Data Conditionally. The steps are explained using video demonstrations, showing how to add and format within forms on Microsoft Access. There are examples within the training showing the user how to create a sub form from the forms they already have, as well as changing these forms.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Workers who use Microsoft Access 2010
- Improving Forms
- Restricting Data Entry in Forms
- Organizing Information with Tab Pages
- Adding a Command Button
- Creating a Subform
- Displaying a Summary of Data
- Changing the Display of Data Conditionally