Microsoft Access 2010: Maintaining an Access Database
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 56 to 61 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
This online training program shows individuals how to maintain an Access database. The viewer is shown the basic steps and methods of using Microsoft Access. This training video focuses on everything from importing and linking Access objects or foreign data, to compressing and repairing a database. This program features segments showing how to import data from other databases as well. The viewer is also shown how to document the Access database, and how to analyze the performance of each individual database.
Use this video in any professional environment where Microsoft Access 2010 is a necessity. A short quiz follows this video to better understand the tasks at hand.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Professionals looking to maintain an Access database.
- Maintaining an Access Database
- Importing or Linking Access Objects
- Importing or Linking Foreign Data
- Compressing and Repairing a Database
- Determining Object Dependencies
- Documenting a Database
- Analyzing the Performance of a Database