Microsoft Excel 2016 Level 2.3: Analyzing Data
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 18 to 23 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
The course examines the various facets of data organization using Excel, specifically formatting tables in a data set. The course demonstrates how to create and modify tables either from existing ranges or populating your own. The course also models how to use summary functions in tables, and intermediate and advanced conditional formatting.
Use this course to gain a firmer grasp on some of the more advanced, yet highly applicable, Excel tasks and skills. The techniques demonstrated in this course make it easier to analyze your data.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Excel 2016 users
- Create and Modify Tables
- Use Summary Functions in Tables
- Apply Intermediate Conditional Formatting
- Apply Advanced Conditional Formatting
Create and modify tables.
- Recall the first step to create a table from existing ranges.
Use summary functions in tables.
- Recall how titles of columns appear when you select the cell references in a table.
- Select the appropriate button to retrieve the sum of a column.
Apply intermediate conditioning formatting.
- Determine how to apply custom formatting to a table.
Apply advanced conditional formatting.
- Select the button to create conditional formatting across a range.