Microsoft Excel 2016 Level 1.3: Modifying a Worksheet
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 18 to 28 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
This training course demonstrates how to modify a worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2016. It explains different ways to make modifications, either by right-clicking the mouse and selecting commands, using keyboard shortcuts, or by using the tabs at the top of the worksheet.
The course shows how to make changes to columns and rows, search for and replace data, check spelling, and do research. The section on replacing data teaches how to quickly update information by using the “Find“ command. Once found, users can either update the information manually or use the “Replace“ command to automatically update content throughout the worksheet. This section also teaches how to use the “Name“ box and the “Go to“ dialog box, which enables users to quickly find cells on any worksheet within a workbook.
Take this training course to become more proficient at modifying data in an Excel 2016 worksheet.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Microsoft Excel 2016 users
- Insert, Delete and Adjust Cells, Columns and Rows
- Search for and Replace Data
- Use Proofing and Research Tools
- Check the Spelling in a Worksheet
- Insights Task Pane
Insert, delete, and adjust cells, columns and rows.
- Identify how to adjust a column width.
- Recall which actions are available by right clicking in a cell or row.
Search for and replace data.
- Recall the keyboard shortcut for the Find function.
- Identify ways to refine a search.
Use proofing and research tools.
- Recall functions of the Name Box.
- Recall the keyboard shortcut for the Go To dialog box.
- Recall functions of the Go To dialog Box.
Check for spelling errors in a worksheet.
- Recognize how to begin a spellcheck of a worksheet.
Access the Insights task pane.
- Select the way to access the Insights pane.
- Recall what is displayed from the Insights pane search.