Microsoft Excel 2016 Level 1.2: Performing Calculations
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 19 to 27 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
This video training course is for employees to learn about using Microsoft Excel 2016 for calculations. This video teaches viewers about the difference between formulas and functions in Microsoft Excel 2016.
The course demonstrates how to create formulas, insert functions and techniques for reusing formulas and functions.
The techniques demonstrate in this video make it quicker and easier than ever to perform calculation in an Excel spreadsheet. Use this video to educate employees about performing calculations effectively and efficiently in Microsoft Excel 2016.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All employees who use Excel 2016
- Create Worksheet Formulas
- Insert Functions
- Reuse Formulas and Functions
Create worksheet formulas.
- Recall which symbol is required at the beginning of all formulas.
- Recognize the order of operations Excel uses to perform calculations.
- Identify the different ways to edit a formula.
- Recall ways to add functions, or pre-defined formulas, in Excel 2016.
- Recognize the procedure for selecting the range when using the Insert Function feature.
Reuse formulas and functions.
- Distinguish between relative and absolute cells functions.
- Identify a shortcut for selecting absolute, relative, and mixed formulas.
- Recall when to use Control + Enter to input a formula.