Microsoft Excel 2016 Level 4.1: Preparing Data and Creating Pivot Tables
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 26 to 31 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
Creating a PivotTable in Excel allows you to have an interactive layout of columns, rows, values and filters to get a fresh perspective on statistics. This training demonstrates how to prepare your data and create a PivotTable in Excel 2016. The video walks you through all the steps within an actual Excel spreadsheet, making it easy to apply the techniques to your own work.
After demonstrating how to prepare your data, this course shows you how to create a PivotTable from a local data source, multiple local data sources, or an external data source.
Help employees save hours of analysis work by teaching them how to build PivotTables in Excel 2016.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Those who work with Microsoft Excel
- Prepare Data
- Create a PivotTable - Overview
- Create a PivotTable from a Local Data Source
- Create a PivotTable from Multiple Local Data Sources
- Create a PivotTable from an External Data Source
Prepare data for PivotTable analysis.
- Identify actions to ensure a clean pivot table is created.
Create a PivotTable from a local data source.
- Recall which data to use for rows and columns when building a PivotTable report.
Create a PivotTable from multiple local data sources.
- Identify a required step for combining data from multiple worksheets.
- Recall how Excel will be able to create a PivotTable from multiple data sources.
Create a PivotTable from an external data source.
- Identify examples of external data sources.