Microsoft Excel 2016 Level 1.5: Printing Workbooks
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 10 to 14 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
Printing an Excel workbook or spreadsheet proves to be a tougher task than a normal document, as spreadsheets can contain an immense amount of data. Through course demonstrates how to configure a print job so you can print an easy to read and analyze spreadsheet.
For example, this course demonstrates the user of Print Preview which shows you exactly what your document will look like when printed. This is extremely useful, as you can recheck the preview each time you modify the document or its layout to confirm the document will print correctly. If your workbook has a significant amount of data, it may be difficult for your reader to be able to interpret the data from the printed document. However, you can make it much easier by learning how to incorporate print tiles and pane breaks. This course breaks down the steps you can take to organize a workbook for printing.
Excel workbooks are critical in storing and displaying potentially large amounts of data. Utilize the information presented here and learn how to better print your Excel workbooks.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Excel 2016 users
- Configure and Preview a Print Job
- Set Up the Page Layout
- Configure Headers and Footers
Configure and preview a print job.
- Recognize options available under the print menu.
Set up the page for printing.
- Recall steps to set column labels for printing.
- Recall steps for customizing page breaks.
Configure headers and footers.
- Locate the Header and Footer tools.