Microsoft Excel 2016 Level 2.2: Working with Lists
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 14 to 23 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
Excel spreadsheets can involve huge amounts of data, and sifting through data points for individual job tasks can sometimes be overwhelming. This course demonstrates how to sort data based on a task or filter data to make it easier to view only the data you need for a task. This video training course makes it easy for employees to learn about working with lists in Microsoft Excel 2016.
This course teaches viewers about sorting and filtering data in Microsoft Excel 2016. Viewers also learn different ways to manage and present lists in their worksheet.
Use this course and become a more proficient Excel user by mastering the techniques for sorting and filtering data.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All employees who use Excel
- Sort Data
- Filter Data
- Query Data with Database Functions
- Outline and Subtotal Data
- Identify the formatting functions used to ensure proper sorting.
- Recall the different features available from the Sort button.
- Distinguish between sorting and filtering data.
Query data with database functions.
- Define a column of data.
- Locate defined names from your workbook.
Outline and subtotal data.
- Identify an important step when using the subtotal function.
- Locate outline views.