What's New in Microsoft Office 2016: Getting Started With Office 2016
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 9 to 17 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
This course explains how Office 2016 makes it easy to store documents in the cloud and work simultaneously with others in the same document. This training explains some of the changes that have been made to the core productivity applications to provide more integration with social media and the cloud. It discusses the desktop version of Office 2016 as well as the web-based version, Office 365.
This training video introduces viewers to the latest look and feel of the user interface. The new start experience for all apps is explained so users can begin using their favorite programs easily. The training explains what the backstage view is and how to work with it, including the new utility of “save as.” Users also learn what the “tell me” feature is about and why it is helpful. New file storage options are introduced, including how to access OneDrive and Office 365 so users can access their files from any network-enabled device.
Microsoft continually evolves its signature Office product suite and this training video helps users adapt to the new programs quickly and easily, getting the most productivity from the software investment.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Microsoft Office 2016 users
- Common Features
- Office 2016 and the Cloud
Explore the new features in Office 2016.
- Recall the similarities of Office 365 and Office 2016.
- Identify the appearance of an app when launching in Office 2016.
- Recall what happens when you click on 'File' from the toolbar of Office 2016 applications.
- Identify the options available in the backstage view.
- Recall the location and function of the 'Tell me' feature.
Work with the Office 2016 and the Cloud.
- Recall the biggest change in Office 2016.
- Determine how to access the Microsoft Account to get to the OneDrive.
- Recognize the advantages for saving documents on the OneDrive.