What's New in Microsoft Office 2016: Working With PowerPoint 2016
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 20 to 30 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
With updates to themes, a new presenter view, and easier collaboration with colleagues, PowerPoint 2016 is an indispensable tool for creating and delivering better presentations using less time than before. This training video instructs you how to leverage these new features to create more dynamic presentations, faster.
While themes, for example, have been in existence in many generations of PowerPoint, PowerPoint 2016 makes it easier for you to select and incorporate the theme of your choosing. Once you select your theme and begin inserting objects, such as shapes, images, and smart art, you will notice a number of updates specific to PowerPoint 2016. This lesson guides you through those updates, which include the “Merge Shapes” feature, which allows you to create your own custom shapes.
With PowerPoint 2016’s enhanced presenter view you can easily draw the audience’s attention to something specific on one of your slides. This course also demonstrates how to efficiently collaborate with others on a single presentation. Utilize the information presented in this video and effectively create stronger and more engaging presentations.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
People upgrading to PowerPoint 2016
- Apply a Theme
- Incorporate Objects
- Leverage the Enhanced Presenter View
- Collaborate with Others on a Single Presentation
Apply themes to PowerPoint presentations.
- Recall how to select a new theme for presentation.
Incorporate objects in PowerPoint.
- Recall the function of the eyedropper tool.
- Identify benefits of using the master slide.
- Recall the functions of smart guides.
Leverage the enhanced presenter view.
- Recall how to start a slide show.
- Recall how the zoom tool works.
- Identify uses for the Black or Un-Black Slide feature.
Collaborate with others on a single presentation.
- Recall how to save files in the cloud.
- List the features available to a published presentation.