What's New in Microsoft Office 2016: Working With Word 2016
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 26 to 41 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
Microsoft Office Word 2016 has some surprising new features that make it easier for professionals to keep up with business demands, as well as create and edit high-quality documents. It has a new focus on mobility and convenience.
This course demonstrates how to edit PDF documents with reflow, work with tables, embed videos, and other ways to manipulate and edit a document.
Use this course among your employees to foster a greater understanding of the plethora of features available to Word 2016 users.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Those transitioning to Word 2016
- Edit a PDF
- Work With Tables
- Embed Videos
- Edit Documents
- Edit Documents - Reposition a Video
- Edit Documents - Working With Comments
- Edit Documents - Co-Edit a Document
- Edit Documents - Simple Markup
- Read Documents
Edit a PDF in Microsoft Word.
- Recall the options available for saving a pdf file in Word 2016.
- Identify first steps to take when editing a pdf file in Word 2016.
Work with tables in Microsoft Word.
- Recognize how insertion controls are used.
- Recall how to change the table style or add a border.
- Recall how to use the Border Painter.
Embed videos in Microsoft Word.
- Recall how to embed a video into a word 2016 document.
- Recall the location of the embed code for a video.
- Identify accessibility limitations of embedded videos.
Control how an embedded video interacts with the text around it.
- Identify which features enable text wrapping.
Use comments when sharing documents with collegues.
- Locate comments from others in Word 2016.
Use the real-time co-editing feature in Word 2016.
- Recall how to invite a colleague to co-edit a document.
Review documents using the Simple Markup View.
- Recall how a markup is viewed.
Read documents in Word's new Read Mode.
- Recall how a document will display when in Read Mode.
- Recall how to make text and object bigger while in Read Mode.