Microsoft Office 365: Delve
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 10 to 18 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
Delve promotes cooperation and collaboration among Microsoft Office 365 users. Delve helps you connect to files and people that may be of interest based on an analysis of the activity and files a user frequents. This training course demonstrates how Delve analyzes Microsoft Office 365 activity, finds documents, and shares user information.
Viewers also learn how to use Boards, which make files easily accessible from the Delve home page. The course shows how files can be saved to a card and added to the Board, helping users get organized around projects and tasks. This course also explains how to add personal and professional information in Delve, and why it can help to create stronger working relationships.
Watch this training course to learn how to navigate through Microsoft Office 365’s Delve.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Everyone who uses Microsoft Office 365
- Find and Discover Documents
- Work with People
- Work with Boards
View what you and your colleagues are working on across Office 365.
- Recognize the many uses of Delve.
- Recall what the Me page is used for.
- Recall the different items that can be viewed on a card.
Learn more about the people you are working with.
- Recall where the filter dropdown can be found to narrow the view of files.
- Recall where to learn more about profiles of colleagues.
Group and share related documents with Boards.
- Recall how many times a board can be used.
- Identify ways to add a board.