Microsoft Office 365: Excel Online
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 16 to 25 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
Excel Online allows you to edit, create and collaborate with Excel spreadsheets from the web browser. This training teaches the basics on how to use Excel Online, part of the Microsoft Office 365 suite. This training explains the functionalities and limitations of working in Excel Online.
Use this course to learn how to open and edit existing files in Excel Online, how to create new workbooks, and how to edit a workbook simultaneously with another person. This course takes you through a step-by-step demonstration to complete these tasks.
Learn how to utilize the features of Excel Online to collaborate and complete online work with Excel.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Microsoft Office 365 Excel users
- Open and Edit an Excel Online Workbook
- Limitations of Excel Online
- Create a New Workbook with Excel Online
- Edit a Workbook Simultaneously with Another Person
Open and edit an Excel Online workbook.
- Identify the feature used to edit a file sent through Excel Online.
- Differentiate between Excel Online and the full version of Excel.
- Recall some of the limitations of using Excel Online.
- Recall how to close an Excel Online file.
Create a new workbook with Excel Online.
- Recall the steps for creating a new file.
- Recall the steps for naming a file.
- Recall how to find Excel Online templates.
Edit a workbook simultaneously with another person.
- Identify what button should be used to invite others to work on a file as the same time as you.
- Recall how to differentiate users working in the same document.