Microsoft Office 365: Mobile
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 13 to 24 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
This video training course is for all employees to learn about Microsoft Office 365 on a mobile device.
This video demonstrates to viewers how to follow and navigate Microsoft Office 365 applications. Examples are shown, using an iPad, of the proper way to access the different Microsoft Office 365 programs on a mobile device. The course covers using OneDrive, Word, Outlook, Excel, Skype for Business, Video, and PowerPoint on a mobile device.
Use this video to educate employees about how to use Microsoft Office 365 on a mobile device. Educated employees are better able to access their files no matter where they are.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All Microsoft Office 365 Users
- First Steps
- Skype for Business
Work with Office 365 on your mobile device.
- Recall how to get started using Office 365 on a mobile device.
- Identify what can be done when opening Office 365 on a mobile device.
Access files and folders on your mobile device.
- Recall how to store a file locally.
- Recall how to check boxes beside a folder.
Edit documents in the Word mobile app.
- Identify the Word options available on a mobile device.
- Recall how to save and return to the OneDrive application on a mobile device.
Manage e-mails in the Outlook Mail app.
- Recall how to respond or forward an email in Outlook for a mobile device.
Edit workbooks in the Word mobile app.
- Recall the best way to retrieve a file if internet connection is unavailable.
Communicate with colleagues using the Skype for Business mobile app.
- Differentiate the Skype and Skype for Business app icons.
Access videos with the Video app.
- Recall how to choose a channel.
Edit presentations in the PowerPoint mobile app.
- Recall the functionality of PowerPoint on a mobile device.