Microsoft Office 365: People
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 8 to 12 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
The People application in Office 365 helps you keep your contacts organized and easy to access. This short course is for all employees to learn about Microsoft Office 365’s People application.
This video teaches viewers how to manage their contacts, including how to create and utilize the Groups feature. Examples are shown of how to use the most popular features of this application.
Use this video to educate employees about how to effectively use Microsoft Office 365’s People application.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All Office 365 users
- First Steps
Add and maintain contact data.
- Recall what is meant by a green bar beside a person's name in the directory.
- Recall the steps to import a CSV file.
Organize contacts with groups.
- Recall how groups can be organzied.
- Identify the parameters of creating a new group.